Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
We are looking to hire a talented CAD Technician to generate surface and solid CAD models for our clients. You will be responsible for meeting with draftsmen, engineers or architects and transforming client blueprints and design plans into computer generated models using CAD software. You may be required to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Meeting with Engineers, Draftsmen, and Designers to review blueprints and design drawings.
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software.
- Creating surface and solid CAD models according to client specifications.
- Working with a design team and individually on CAD projects.
- Reviewing CAD models with the client and making minor adjustments.
- Conducing final model rendering and delivering the final product.
- Completing job reports.
Show your expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Design. (Minimum requirement)
- CAD Certification.
- Previous experience as a CAD Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Ability to read and translate blueprints and technical drawings.
- Basic understanding of building design and mechanical processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Get more than just a job
Engineer World Changing Facilities
Health & Well-being
Environment of Excellence
Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)