Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering, and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments. Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2020, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.9 billion with around 5,200 highly experienced and motivated employees. The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents. www.exyte.net
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the
Electrical Engineering Team in achieving the objectives of the
company with respect to Electrical Engineering designs for both
internal and external clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the lead engineer to develop design documentation.
- Perform detailed calculations such as cable sizing, voltage drop, breaker selection/setting, co-ordination studies and containment sizing.
- Updating the electrical database (Amtech/EasyPower).
- Drafting 2D schematic and equipment plan drawings.
- Adherence to project schedule.
- Review of design guides and specification.
- Co-ordinating with sub-contractor resolve RFIs and answering submittals.
- Other duties as required and as directed by the lead engineer.
- A Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Services Engineering with at least 3years+ experience.
- To be fully conversant in the following:
- Basic electrical calculations
- AutoCAD – Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
- Previous Semiconductor Design experience
- BIM / REVIT
- CIBSE / IEI / IET Membership at any grade
- Driving Licence & own transport
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Get more than just a job
Competitive Annual Leave
Environment of Excellence
Flexible Working Time Models
Competitive Annual Leave