Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
The Electrical Designer - Tool Install is responsible to produce construction documents with architects, engineers and designers: for various facility systems like power, lighting, controls, grounding, and managing the team with regards to the scope, schedule and budgets for tool designs in their assigned functional area(s).
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Facilitates design review meetings
- Gathers stakeholder comments for inclusion in the design package and driving open issues to closure, and posts meeting minutes for reviews.
- Coordinates all aspects of the design process within their team, from designer(s) to QA to scheduler, escalating help needed items and issues to the Design Manager.
- Understands the Scope of Work (SOW)
- Submits At Risk Notices for escalating issues to the client that may delay the deliverable or Design Change Notices for scope changes that require additional funding
- Assists in responding to and providing information for Design Revision and Construction Support activities as required
- Participates in the development of new processes or training materials as needed to aid the team and project as required
- Provides backup and coverage for other Design Leads as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Show your expertise
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 Years working in Design, Engineering, Construction or Tool Install projects
- Collaborating in Teams in a Design and Construction environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with the capacity to maintain information confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Autodesk Building Systems Software - Preferred
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Get more than just a job
Engineer World Changing Facilities
Health & Well-being
Environment of Excellence
Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)