Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
The main task of the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding will be to set up a truly globally integrated talent acquisition function, define and implement an effective global strategy and framework for all matters regarding talent acquisition and employer branding. The aim is to deliver the fast and prime quality recruiting of a significant number of mainly highly skilled and well-trained professionals on a global scale. This all follows the objective to support the businesses and enables Exyte for profitable growth. The global Talent Acquisition is distributed across all Exyte locations. The position is based in Exyte’s global headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany, and frequent travel into the regional hubs will be required.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Take a new, visionary and effective approach to Talent Acquisition in order to set up an efficient, fast and business minded recruiting function with globally consistent processes, and a layout for further scalability
- Build a global governance and state-of-the-art processes for talent acquisition across all geographies
- Implement and utilize a set of meaningful KPIs to monitor and improve team performance, adjust processes, identify best practices and control recruiting activities by figures from the top
- Secure the final implementation and common use of the IT system (success factors) worldwide by all employees, for all processes
- Build globally consistent processes and policies
- Build a truly integrated global function that supports each other across regions and offices, and identifies as one team
- Build an effective employer branding strategy and roll it out together with businesses, functions, geographies and group communication to make the company attractive to the best professionals in the market and obtain great talent across all functions, geographies and levels
- Improve Exyte’s visibility across all respective communities, e.g. engineering, project management, universities, etc. and provide easy access to the recruitment process with the right and best employer branding strategy – external and internal
- Secure the quality of recruits by defining quality standards upon hiring process and determining key criteria for a successful career with Exyte
- Be the global capacity and conversation partner on all recruiting and employer branding matters, for the management in all entities as well as for peers and executive management in the headquarters in Stuttgart
Show your expertise
- Experienced Talent Acquisition executive with a strong track record both leading a globally distributed team and building strong, globally consistent and scalable processes, policies and employer branding initiatives
- Has gained significant and proven experience in a highly international corporate environment with a complex structure and operations across the globe
- Ideally comes from a very modern work environment with a successful employer brand and high hiring standards and recruitment experience
- Ideally from an industry with a globally distributed and deployed workforce with very extensive and frequent mobility requirements and constantly being re-staffed and re-distributed across clients, projects and geographies
- Knows all relevant tools and instruments around talent acquisition, including modern digital recruitment, sophisticated digital systems and processes, as well as familiarity with upcoming technologies in the field utilizing AI, big data, digital assessments, etc.
- Proven track of introducing new methods, processes and skills across different locations, creating consistent structures and processes
- Used to work with and set meaningful KPIs
- Strong ability executing new processes proficiently utilizing IT and digital technologies
- Hands-on personality liking the down-to-earth environment at Exyte
- At the same time strategic thinker, taking a comprehensive view and vision and setting frames and standards leading to better results by local execution
- Empathic and integrative leader motivating organizations to embrace change and pro-actively stir improvement
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Get more than just a job
Engineer World Changing Facilities
Health & Well-being
Environment of Excellence
Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)