Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
We are looking for you to strengthen our team in Renningen! You are responsible for the commercial processing of our orders. The position is limited to two years full-time.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsibility for order creation, invoicing as well as receivables and claims management
- Processing and tracking of orders according to the processes agreed with the customer
- Cost control and cost tracking
- Assistance with the calculation and the preparation of quotations
- Contact for commercial and logistical matters both internally and externally
- Coordination of appointments with the customer in coordination with the internal work preparation
- Processing of repairs and complaints
Show your expertise
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training or successfully completed studies in business administration
- First professional experience in order management of an industrial company
- Structured, goal-oriented, independent working methods based on defined processes
- Teamwork and adaptability
- Safe appearance and strong customer orientation
- Experience in dealing with clients on a national and international level is beneficial
- Good English skills in speech and writing
- Knowledge of using an ERP system, ideally ProAlpha, is an advantage
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Get more than just a job
Engineer World Changing Facilities
Health & Well-being
Environment of Excellence
Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)