Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering, and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments. Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2020, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.9 billion with around 5,200 highly experienced and motivated employees. The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents. www.exyte.net
Duties & Responsibilities
- Integrate departmental activities into plant operations to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation.
- Co-ordinates the day to day activities with the sub-contractor and vendors and reports progress back to Facilities CM.
- Supports the generation, population upkeep and timely turnover of the respective Mechanical, Construction Completion Dossiers.
- Witness & endorse the testing as per the defined test limits / defined criteria.
- Co-ordinates with contractor and QA Engineer for Mock up Inspection.
- Report Quality related engineering observation report (EOR), Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) to Facilities CM and assist with close out where appropriate.
- Ensure all test packs are completed according to schedule and Quality.
- Responsible for liaising with the client counterparts with respect to obtaining client approvals where necessary
- Supports the Facilities CM in Handing over the respective systems to the client.
- Check the drawings produced by the engineers and drafting personnel as per site conditions.
- Check vendor supplied drawings and/or information and co-ordinate transfer into project drawings.
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders for the purpose of receiving instructions, answering questions, scheduling work, carrying out assignments and providing information about work in progress.
- Oversees assigned area (e.g. work area, vehicles, tools, equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring all are maintained in safe, clean and good working condition in accordance with accepted standards.
- Responds to emergencies for the purpose of addressing immediate safety and health concerns.
Our people are the corner stone of our success, and I believe one of the most important investments we can make is to care for their well-being.
Get more than just a job
Competitive Annual Leave
Environment of Excellence
Flexible Working Time Models
Competitive Annual Leave